My future job

 Hello everyone, this time I will talk about my dream job. Not that I am clear about what I will be doing in a few more years, as everything in my life turns out to be a bit confusing for me. However, I am clear that I would like very much to be able to travel and move around many places in the world. In the profession I chose (which I couldn't confirm if it's what I'll be doing all my life either) there's a lot to do, it's a pretty versatile career, so I'd like to dedicate myself more to the area of academia, where I know I'll be able to travel a lot. I don't ask that it be an outdoor job, but that I can move around a lot, I hate boring, office jobs where you do the same thing every day, I don't see myself doing that. As for the salary, I don't ask for much, just enough to allow me to do all the things I want. 


If I have the opportunity to specialize in something and continue studying, I will undoubtedly choose the branch of political science, because it is what I like best in my career and what I am passionate about.


Tell me in the comments which is your dream job, I will read you!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Kathia, i really wanted to be a math teacher, but like you said, the international area of this carreer is amazing and i think i will dedicate myself to it too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Kathia, I think it's great that you are interested in the area of academia.
    My dream job would ideally be in an institution on issues of my interest in which I could share with people. I hope to see each other in the future and be colleagues.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Kathia, I think that what I am studying (Public Administration) is what I really love and want to develop in the future. I also believe that traveling opens up other possibilities.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Kathaia! I hope you are fine :) I like international area too :) in fact, i want to follow a diplomacy career, maybe one day we will be coworkers hahaha. I want to tell you that i don't understand when you said "area of academia" ¿what academia means for you?.
    I hope with all my heart you can decide, and you can be the best in what you want to do<3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Kathia, I would also like to work in the academic area, just that not my entire life. This wouldn't be necessarily to travel, wich anyways would be great, but to specialize myself in determined matters of public administration, such as citizen security or criminal justice management, before actually entering to the public sector.

    I hope I can eventually use this knowledge to personally contribute to the improvement of the public policies in this areas, wich in Chile have shown major defects.

    Greetings :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Girl, even have breakfast is confusing to me, i can´t imagine myself choosing just one thing for the rest of my life. That is what a really love of this career, and is that you have sooooo many options and places to work, that is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Kathia, for me it's confusing too when i have to face this kind of questions, nevertheless i think same as you about specialize in a sci-politics

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Katia! I'm not very clear about what I want to do for the rest of my life either, I just hope I can enjoy it!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Kathia, good that you know which area of public administration you want for yourself. i'm haven't decided yet.
    I share a lot when you say that in life there are many things to do to specialize in only one thing. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Kathia, I would also dedicate myself to the academic area and I hope that in the future you can specialize in political science. Like you, everything is so confusing for me too, so I understand you very much.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares