The best concert ever: The Strokes

Today I will talk about the best concert I have been able to attend, it was in 2017, at the Lollapalooza festival that took place in O'Higgins Park, one of the main bands that performed that year was The Strokes, they have been my favorite band throughout my adolescence. The Strokes is an American "Indie Rock" or "Garage Rock" style band in which the notes of uncared for or "dirty" music predominate, and a slightly tuned voice, however, this band has evolved over the years proving to be quite versatile in their hits and albums.


Lollapalooza 2017

The atmosphere that night was simply incredible, the amount of people who sang and danced to The Strokes' songs was amazing, their biggest hits "Last Nite", "You Only Live Once" were sung by hundreds of people. The most special moment, without a doubt was when they sang my favorite song "Trying your luck", where I forgot about the rest and simply felt the song in every place of my body, it was one of the most special moments of my entire life.


The Strokes

I was waiting for them all day, I arrived very early in the morning and made a huge line to enter the enclosure where the festival would be held. Before them, many incredible artists appeared, such as Alex Anwandter and Two Door Cinema Club. It was an experience I would love to repeat someday.

Line-up Lollapalooza 2017





Comentarios

  1. Hi Kathia, that was a great concert, I was able to watch it through streaming. I love that song "Trying your luck"! Without a doubt one of their best. Is great that you were able to see one of your favorite bands live. Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Kathia, I'm not a big fan of "The Strokes" but they have very good songs, my favorite is without a doubt "Last Nite", I love the energy of that song haha.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Katia, I didn't know that band but I imagine that the experience is unforgettable. How lucky, the feeling of singing and forgetting everything is great.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Kathia! I don't know much about the strokes, but from what you say, now I want to hear more of their music. Could you recommend me any of their songs besides the ones you mentioned?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Kathia, i don't know many things about The Strokes, but i guess that is a great group, it's a great experience to be in a concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Kathia, i like "The Strokes" too and go to a concert is a very great experience. Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares