My favorite series: Grey's Anatomy

Hello everyone, on this occasion I will tell you about my favorite series. 
"Grey's Anatomy" has been my favorite series since I was about 12 years old. I started watching it because my aunt watched it and recommended it to me (she was obsessed with it). "Grey's Anatomy" is a series of doctors that tells Meredith Grey's story and what happens around her. It is a story more than anything dramatic, full of emotions: happiness and above all sadness (SPOLIER ALERT... since many people die)

Grey's Anatomy 

This series means a lot to me because I spent all my adolescence watching it, and it helped me in very sad moments of my life, because it made me forget what was going on around me. 
I recommend it very much (although at the moment it has 17 seasons, and I know that many people don't like such long series) 



So, as you can notice, the series that I like the most or usually call my attention are the ones with drama, a lot of drama, lol. I like to cry and get attached to the characters. And as I said in past publications, I hate comedy and that also applies to the series, I know that many people like "Friends" but I still do not find the grace, so sorry.

And well, if I had to tell you some series that I have not seen and that I would certainly like to see would be "Peaky Blinders", many have recommended it to me and I know that it is very good but unfortunately I have not had time to see it, I will soon do it.

Peaky Blinders

Tell me in the comments which is your favorite series, I will read you!
Greetings :)

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I also love Grey's Anatomy, although it already has many seasons, I still see it because I am very hooked and I want to know what happens in the Hospital Grey Sloan Memorial, and I also became very fond of the characters (my favorite is Jo). Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I could never watch it, 17 seasons would kill me hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Kathia, very good series. I have been recommended many times to see the anotomy of gray but it has many seasons and I have little time hahaha. Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Katia! I'm also a fan of Grey's Anatomy, Shonda Rhimes is definitely a genius.
    I recommend the series 'The Reign', drama, history, romances and deaths, its very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Kathia. I've heard a lot about Grey's Anatomy. I'm kind of courious about how good is it. Maybe I'll watch it soon. My favorite kind of series are animated ones. Adult cartoons and that sort of stuff. Greetings :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You are guilty of getting me into the vice of Grey's Anatomy! but I thank you very much, it is a catching series.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I Kathia, im also a fan of Greys Anatomy. Its a great serie. Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares