My Favorite Movie

 Hello everyone, this time I will talk about my two favorite movies, "Toy Story" and "Forrest Gump". 

Toy Story

I like Toy Story because when I was a little girl I loved watching it, I feel that it contributed a lot to my life and my growth and it is a movie that means a lot to me. In the case of Forrest Gump, it wasn't long ago when I first saw it, but when I did it I felt my brain explode, it's just a fantastic movie.

Forrest Gump

As you can see, I don't have a favorite movie genre, it's enough for me that it's a good movie and that I can enjoy it. The only movie genre I can't stand is comedy, I usually never laugh at comedy movies (and it's very easy to make me laugh, lol). For example, the last movie I saw was "Anabelle", which is a horror movie and which is one of my favorite genres, although I don't usually get scared easily, I consider them very interesting to watch, and I totally recommend them, all the movies that talk about the Warren marriage cases (Investigate it, they are incredible).

The Warren's

The Anabelle doll


What is your favorite movie and movie genre? Tell me in the comments! 


Comentarios

  1. Hi katia, what a coincidence my favorite movie genre is also horror. I love the story of the Warrens.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi kathia, Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies too and the last time I saw it was with you, I hope we can watch it again soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is always good to feel the nostalgia of childhood and the loss of childhood too. I hope you've never felt like a toy: c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares