A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT: FRANCE

Hello to all! In this publication I will talk about a country I have always wanted to travel to, France. 

I like France for its language (which I find very beautiful) and for its historical architecture, which in its vast majority is gothic architecture (I love gothic architecture) many important events for humanity happening there. I would like to visit the Palace of Versailles, the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, etc. 

I am a history buff, so I think a trip to this beautiful country could contribute a lot to my education.

If I had to live in France for a while, I would be happy to do so, because it would also benefit my training as a Public Administrator, since it is a discipline that has been widely studied in that country.

However, I think that eventually and if money allows me, I would like to travel around the world, and France is a good place to start my adventure hahaha


Palace of Versailles 

Mount St. Michel

Cathedral of Notre Dame


What do you think? Tell me in the comments :)




Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Kathia, I hope you can fulfill your dream of traveling to France. It is a beautiful city and it has a lot to do with what we study. luck

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm totally in love with France's historical architecture, honestly I don't doub why you would love to live there.
    I hope you could travel there someday and enjoy what France has to offer to you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love gothic architecture too! And I think that France is a country that has a lot of history, for that reason I would like to visit it one day . I hope you can go to France soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great choice, I would love to visit France and I also like Gothic architecture, it is amazing, at school I had to make a model of the Notre dam Cathedral and it was very difficult. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Kathia, I must confess that I really like the French language, I think it is very particular and also romantic. Without a doubt the Eiffel Tower is one of the best known and that personally calls my attention.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Khatia, i think that Francia is a very beautiful country too. I hope you can visit that country and others. Regards <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares